- Reporting to: Planning and Reporting Manager
- Department: Finance
- Job Location: Santiago, Chile
- Travel Required: Frequently
Mainstream Renewable Power is the leading independent developer of utility-scale wind and solar power plants. The company is focused on delivering a high quality portfolio of wind and solar assets across high-growth markets in Latin America, Africa and Asia.
Summary of the Role:
The Finance Transformation Leader will be in charge of the financial transformation process for Latam. This is a key role in the finance team who will work in conjunction with the Planning and Reporting Manager and Financial Controller in Chile to lead the transformation and digitalisation of processes, procedures, and reporting. This transformation will be also applied in the future to other LATAM business. Reporting to the planning and Reporting Manager based in Santiago.
What you will do?
The main duties and responsibilities of this role include:
- Lead the Transformation of Finance manual or inefficient processes, identifying them, preparing a Plan and a Business Case with the economic valuation for approval.
- Managing Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations system for Latam. This position will be the contact point between the users and IS Corporate, administrating incidences, following up and solving cases. Also, will be the Latam representative to all upgrades/updates to D365 led by Dublin, performing testing, and reviewing proposals from the Latam perspective
- Management of the local external consultant on D365 (Alfapeople)
- Implementation of localization of Dynamics 365 in different countries of LATAM
- Develop EPM (Enterprise Performance Management) analytics and Business Intelligence as needed, to ensure reaching standards aligned with the company´s Strategy
- Support all Finance team implementing TI best practices to support the business
- Actively propose and implement improvements to current processes and analysis.
- Implementation of new apps or systems of financial planning or analysis for Latam, as requested by corporate team.
- Taking an active role documenting Latam Finance processes and procedures
- Taking an active role in reviewing and improving controls for the Chile Business
- Taking an active role in cost analysis and identifying improvements for the Chile Business
- Taking an active role in developing the Chile finance department as the business progresses
- Taking a lead role in ad hoc projects as required.
What we require?
The Successful Candidate will have the following Education, Experience and Characteristics are considered essential for the role:
- Commercial/Industrial Engineer or a Computer Science Engineer, with at least 5 years of experience in Digital transformation or related.
- Experience in BI/AI apps (PBI, Cognite, Data analitycs, others)
- Experience implementing ERPs (SAP, Oracle, others)
- Industry experience in the energy industry desirable.
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- Confident self-starter with the ability to act on own initiative, multi-task and meet challenging deadlines.
- As well as having the TI experience above, the candidate must also be strong in financial-accounting based training and experience.
- High levels of energy and motivation, with a track record of delivery.
- Strong organisation, communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Flexibility to work on a broad range of projects.
- Flexibility to travel. The role will be based in Santiago but may also require travel to other Latam markets and Dublin.
These Requirements are a Plus for the Candidates:
- Experience in Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations
- Experience in Python or similar
What we offer?
We offer you the opportunity to work in a dynamic and entrepreneurial organisation, in a growing market in a fast paced industry. You will receive a very competitive total benefits package including an excellent base salary, bonus scheme and share options.
"This job offer encourages the inclusion of people with disabilities in the workplace."