- Reporting to: Energy Account Manager
- Department: Finance
- Job Location: Santiago, Chile
- Travel Required: Only if required
Mainstream is a global developer of utility scale wind and solar assets operating across Europe, the Americas, Asia and Africa. The company is focused on delivering a high quality portfolio of wind and solar assets across high-growth markets in Latin America, Africa and Asia.
Summary of the Role:
The junior analyst will be primarily responsible to keep track of our contract collections and interest on arrears in order to be able to collect the funds. In addition to being in constant training in order to take full charge of one of our portfolios in the future. You will report directly to the Energy Account Manager, and support the team in information management, in order to make it easily and quickly accessible.
What will you do?
- A key feature of this role will be support and learning, with the ability to work cross-functionally with all departments. Among other functions, the role will be responsible for:
- Support the preparation and calculation of weekly energy margins.
- Keep an automated spreadsheet with the calculation of interest for non-payment by the DisCo's.
- Manage the Coordinator's information in order to access it more easily from our SharePoint platform.
- Perform daily monitoring of the Coordinator's Payment Platform. In order to reduce exposure to non-compliance in the payment chain
- Keeping track of accounts to identify outstanding debts.
- Execute the action plan in order to take action to recover outstanding payments.
- Locate and contact debtors to inquire about their payment status, if stipulated in the action plan.
- To learn the internal processes of balance sheet review in order to be able to take charge one of the portfolio in the near future.
What we require?
- A high standard of commitment with Safety, assuming safety as a priority value in all its task and responsibilities. (Mandatory)
- Previous knowledge of collections and administration may be useful for the position.
- A high level of Excel and Power BI would be an asset.
- Must be self-motivated and be able to take initiative for requirements of the team
- Ability to learn outside their comfort zone, must be able to integrate into diversified multi-functional teams as required
- A high level of spoken and written Spanish and English is mandatory.
What we offer?
We offer you the opportunity to work in a dynamic and entrepreneurial organisation, a diverse workplace with regards to gender, age and cultural background in a growing market in a fast-paced industry. You will receive a very competitive total benefits package including an excellent base salary, bonus scheme and share options.
"This job offer encourages the inclusion of people with disabilities in the workplace."